SmartenApps for Tally in a Nutshell: Glossary of Reports and Dashboards
SmartenApps for Tally is comprised of numerous out-of-the box dashboards and reports. These pre-built templates are available out-the-box and accessible to all users. SmartenApps for Tally provides analytics, dashboards and reports that include an Overview, Sales & Purchase, Bank and Cash, Payables and Receivables, Inventory, Taxes, Cost Center, Ledger, Drill-Down, Accounts Statements, and Reports.
See your Tally data in a new way and discover crucial insight and actionable data to help the business succeed.
How SmartenApps for Tally Works
The SmartenApps for Tally is founded on elegant, simple and secure technology and architecture.
On-premises Tally installation is connected to the Desktop App
Desktop App connects to secured cloud server to push data at predefined frequency
Native mobile app communicates with the cloud server to fetch and display required data, graphs and reports
All interaction and transactions are secure
SmartenApps for Tally Analytics Solution Overview – Web Interface
Overview of key business parameters, e.g., Sales, Purchase, Payable & Receivable, Income & Expense, Cash & Bank and Duties and Taxes, and monthly trends. Also includes Top and Bottom Analysis, Contribution Analysis, and KPI analysis of these key indicators.
SALES & PURCHASE
Explore sales to date, and monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI and trends. Analyze monthly sales, top customers and detailed sales register.
Sales & Purchase
BANK & CASH
Reveal trends and patterns in banking and cash results over a period of time. Users can compare results from previous time periods.
PAYABLE & RECEIVABLE
Breakdown payables and receivables by creditors and debtors as well as by products, services and components. Look for trends for overdue collections.
Analyze inventory for shortages and overages. Explore overstock, understock, suppliers, products and shipping and distribution.
Examine previous taxes, tax due summary, estimate tax obligations, analyze taxes for future periods.
Analyze cost center balances and movements by cost center groups, cost center accounts as well as their association with ledgers.
Analyze ledger entries and balances in details with drill-down to individual voucher level.
Pre-built drill-down views to balances at higher level groups, and drill down in hiearchy to ledger and transaction level.
Ideal for accountants for statutory submission purposes, and to review balance sheet statement, trial balances, profit and loss statements and more.
Various interactive reports with drill-down to slice and dice data by vendor, product, service, cost, sales person, location, customer, inventory, purchasing, costs, etc.
SmartenApps for Tally Analytics Solution Overview – Mobile App
- Key Indicators
- Trend Tracking and Analysis
- Recent Transaction Review and Analysis
- Share Reports and Business Intelligence in PDF and XLS Formats via WhatsApp, Email and Other Options
- All Ledgers and Voucher Details
- All Products and Inventory Details
- Seamless Search Options and Text Searches Throughout the App
- Full Company Data Extraction is Fast and easy
- Rapid App Loading
- Near Real-Time Access to Your Tally Data on the Go
- Easy-to-use, Convenient Native Mobile App User Interface
Benefits of SmartenApps for Tally Business Intelligence
- Users have near real-time access to recent transactions and data
- Web and Mobile access allows for intuitive analysis
- Users can access the SmartenApps for Tally using web and native mobile app user experience
- SmartenApps for Tally extends the office environment and allows for swift analysis and decisions from anywhere
- The SmartenApps for Tally is free to use for 30 days with simple, affordable licensing fees thereafter
- Start-up is easy, within a few minutes
- Support is readily available
Curious about SmartenApps benefits? Take a look! SmartenApps in Action
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team if you need assistance.